Thursday, October 29, 2009

With every season comes changes...

I can't help but be reminded every time I see the beautiful colors of the fall leaves of my changes inside me. With every season, mother nature changes, and now I am too. The gorgeous auburn oranges, fire red, and butter-rich yellows enchant the landscaping across the Lehigh Valley. I would presume that last weekend through this weekend are the most prime weekends for the fall foliage. The weather has dropped in temperature, and we already got a tease of the first snow a week or so ago. As I drive, the leaves are a constant reminder that my body is experiencing changes. These changes are not permanent, as the leaves will grow again in the spring, and change again next fall. The only thing permanent for me, is that we will have a child to love and share these blessed moments from mother nature.

I definitely have the morning sickness, which in fact pretty much comes when it wants. Last week it was mostly evenings and nights that I would feel ill; this week's theme is from when I wake up and lasts all day. I am really hoping this subsides soon! On top of that I have had the constant and embarrassing burping, and the tender breasts. And I thought my chest could not get any bigger then it already is, and I was proven wrong! My generous DD's are definitely growing...holy cow! I am hoping they fit into the wedding dress!! Only 16 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment